1. Tell us more about yourself!
I am Kristie(梦瑶), I am originally from China , I have been living in Singapore for 16 years.
”Professional and dedicated, Kristie is a remarkable agent. She will provide the right insights and advice in her very pleasant and elegant manner. I'm happy to recommend Kristie.Tina
2. Why did you become a property agent?
I am a people person, and I enjoy meeting new people, and I have been always been drawn to the real estate industry, so it’s a perfect trade for me combining my passion and flexibility of time management.
3. How did you find the process of becoming a property agent? Was it tough?
It’s not for the faint-hearted, it’s a roller coaster ride emotionally on a daily basis, at least for me.
4. What was the lowest point in your career as a property agent?
Being relatively new and boom we are already in recession, so it’s very challenging
5. How about the highest point?
One deal turns to 3, in-mid of all this chaos
6. Any interesting encounters with a client during your career?
All encounters are interesting because no single case is the same
7. Have you ever met any unreasonable clients? How did you deal with them?
Yes, handle with grace, and be genuine, usually things will get settled.
8. What lessons have you learnt from being a property agent?
If you work hard and be genuine to people, it will pay off.
9. If there’s one thing you could tell yourself in the past about being a property agent, what would it be?
Don’t take things personally, focus on the issues that need to be solved.
10. What are your goals for the future?
Constantly upgrade myself, to be the best version of myself both in the business and my life.
Kind Words From Kristie's Clients
“Kristie is very pleasant, polite and attentive to our needs. We are lucky and honored to have met her. She speaks and presents herself well to gain our trust to meet our expectations”Bakhshish Singh