How It Works
We curate the best agents and align their interests with yours
Tell us about your home
We gather details about your home and any specific requirements you may have.
Receive target price
We use data to determine a target price, which you can choose to peg to commissions.
UrbanAgent sells your home
We match you with an UrbanAgent from our curated list of top licensed agents from established agencies.
You choose how you'd like to incentivize your UrbanAgent.
What's different about UrbanAgents?
- Pay variable commissions based on performance
- Data-driven target sale price that can be pegged to commissions
- Curated list of top agents based on transaction & listing data
- Agents equipped with data analytics tools and progress portal for each transaction
- Pay fixed commissions regardless of performance
- No rigor in deriving appropriate sale price
- Every agent self-declaring to be a top agent
- Lack of data tools and reminders to update clients promptly on progress
How we determine your home's target price?
Unique inputs from you
Tell us about your home's unique features and we'll use those details to give you a more precise estimate.
We use millions of data points such as transactions, listings, transport pattern, hyper-local news, etc to augment our algorithm.
Our team at UrbanZoom has conducted hundreds of S$billion of auto-valuations for banks and proptech companies and we constantly update our algorithm.
How do we curate our list of UrbanAgents?
Top 5% in records
We track listing activities and transaction (HDB) records across 28K agents and only admit the top 5% active agents.
5 years of agency experience
Every UrbanAgent is a licensed agent with at least 5 years of agency experience and goes through a rigorous review process.
We actively track each UrbanAgent's performance and solicit home owners' feedback. If their service is not up to par, they will be dropped from our program.